Difference between revisions of "Music Library"
(Created page with "= Music Library = The purpose of this page is to identify all the music available for the game's sound track, as well as what we think the most effective use of it is. If a pi...")
Revision as of 12:54, 20 July 2016
The purpose of this page is to identify all the music available for the game's sound track, as well as what we think the most effective use of it is. If a piece of music has an assigned role in the game, mention that here.
Music can be identified by:
- Location: Town, wilderness, etc.
- Risk: Is there a sense of danger, or challenge, or safety?
- Mood: Spooky, industrious, weird, sad, etc.
- Domestic:** Could suit a shop, cafe, town, etc.
JRPG Collection 2
Yubatake, CC BY 3.0
- levelUp: Sound effect for a tuxemon leveling up, or an item being used
- machineRoom_loop: Music for a puzzle room or factory
- mysticIsle: Music for a location that is spooky, but not dangerous
- shop_loop: Music for a domestic location
- winBattleBoss: Sound effect for an important victory
- winBattleFinal: Music for an important victory (longer than the other "wins")
- battleBoss: Feels like it's trying too hard for a boss battle. Maybe could be the music for a dangerous, spooky place with machinery
- battleFinal: Music for an important battle; it changes dramatically in mood - maybe too much
- characterRevived: Sound effect for healing
- discovery: Sound effect for something being uncovered or found
- docks_loop: Music for a domestic location, or for a place with battles - like a Pillar or a route with enemy trainers
- inn_loop: Music for a domestic location
- joinParty: Sound effect for a successful capture of a tuxemon